Tuesday, November 15, 2011

the cigarette lighter...

So you roll your thumb...
your right nicotine-smelling brownish one all the time on my rollers...
I see your ignited face bright all the time...round the year...for years...
I have remained a witness to your days and nights ...your works on the table with litter of papers...your workless dumb existence...puffing...
I remained a mute spectator on the rainy nights when you searched for the last fag in your closets, pockets of coats...trousers...
You miss me...lose me oneday...you discover me another day...
You lose me...
You find me...
And you need me...
Not as desperately as you need fags of course...
Fags have become inseparable to you...
Not me...I know...
Cause you use matchsticks to fire your fags...sometimes...when you find me out of fuel!


2 comments:

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...