Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fancy...you are a cheat!

You...fanciful image...
You look so gorgeous...
In your knotted blouse red and green lehenga saree...
A designer one, I guess...
So breathtakingly beautiful!

I look at the peacocks dancing at the middle of the lehenga...
They dance all the way...
They just dance...from your lower abdomen to your feet...
And I keep on looking at you with unabashed curiosity...
I look and try to realise your beauty within me...
Try...to become a woman, by bent of mind...
Effeminate!

You...the peacock-
Maketh me one...
In my bewildered state...

You...the fancy...
'Cheats so well...'
And God knows-
I love to be cheated!
I love...so well...to be forfeited of my senses...by you...
And I the man, become a woman...temporary...
You ...fancy...you're just a cheat!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...