Thursday, November 24, 2011

pink pullover...

The other day I saw the pink pullover
Paired with blue jeans
Standing at my door!

The hours of the day were early...
And the sun was just kissing  the earth, lending his warmth...
The pink pullover and blue jeans arrived unheralded!
I was not prepared for the sudden visit...
'You? here? so early?'
I asked...
Looking at her shiny face...moisturizer-ed...
And her thin lips carrying the smell of strawberries...

'If you call...how can I stay back?'
She replied ...sweet...
'Sure...sure...but I gave you a call...the day before yesterday...'
I mumbled;
'Yes...I know...I'm late...but will you not forgive me?'
She asked...
I looked at her shiny face
The dewdrops on her eyelashes shone like jewels...
And her face had that pinkish glow...
I at once forgot all causes of pains and agonies...
I chose to forget all causes of estrangement...
The pink pullover and the strawberries done me in...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...