Thursday, November 17, 2011

viewfinder

I was on the road again...
Every time a car honked from behind, I looked at the viewfinder...
'Objects might be closer than they appear'
I look at the cars through the glass...
And often try to gauge their speed and movements behind...
Surely drivers do that, I believe...
But...
'Objects might be closer than they appear'
This oblique watermark printed on the glass 
Put me in great confusions sometimes...really...
Once I thought I was ahead enough to escape collision...
So I pressed the brake paddle softly
Only to be rammed from behind!

God!
Viewfinders are really deceptive....

After getting a dented back and several scars on the bumper rear...
I simply don't rely on the viewfinder...
If  I,  hear honking...from behind...
I roll down glasses...
I peep out like the baby out of the crib...
Curious...agile...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...