Thursday, May 24, 2012

When you are my long road...

The morning once brought you before me...
A long road as if going straight to the sea...
Though the curves on you are not all seen...
But felt I had there earlier been...

You the road covered in morning mist
Bring to me a long wish list...
A pretty long list to be marked and checked
Square boxes by red ribbon taped...
You perhaps would bring before me a show
Of dizzy high embracing the delirious low...

Because of you I saw wildfire
Catching forests once leaving nothing spare...
Because of you in impregnable dark
Flint of fire...blazed me up...
Because of you on a hot summer night
Seamless poesy upon me did erupt...
Because of you I fathered so many
Inglorious forms in melodious epiphany...
Because of you the near went far
And the far came down on me so near...

You-the long road,I am yet to traverse
Take me off road...to the beauty vast...
For you I live with an unclinched goal
You have replaced my piteous soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...