Friday, May 11, 2012

I can't lie to you...when I lie by you...

I can't lie to you


Can I?

I can't...

So when the hour strikes

I put a stop to my bike rides...

From a roadie you me turn

Into a domestic animal...

I sit silent by your side...

I sleep off like a child...

On your shoulders soft

I my all burden unhesitatingly drop...

On you...

I drop everything...

My cries, wails, angry screams...

My trance...my fatigue...my photographs

My songs...my dreams...my idiotic stuff...

My drawing board...my playbook...

Upon you my restless mountain brook...



I just dump them all...

My morning rise...my nocturnal fall...

My pink spreadsheet...

My intoxicated street...

My telescopic vision...

My abandoned station...



 I can't lie to you

When I lie by you...

Can I ?

I can't...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...