I can't lie to you...when I lie by you...

I can't lie to you


Can I?

I can't...

So when the hour strikes

I put a stop to my bike rides...

From a roadie you me turn

Into a domestic animal...

I sit silent by your side...

I sleep off like a child...

On your shoulders soft

I my all burden unhesitatingly drop...

On you...

I drop everything...

My cries, wails, angry screams...

My trance...my fatigue...my photographs

My songs...my dreams...my idiotic stuff...

My drawing board...my playbook...

Upon you my restless mountain brook...



I just dump them all...

My morning rise...my nocturnal fall...

My pink spreadsheet...

My intoxicated street...

My telescopic vision...

My abandoned station...



 I can't lie to you

When I lie by you...

Can I ?

I can't...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many times, love,

Still remember the day