Saturday, May 26, 2012

finally...

Having spent a whole Cassiopeia night
For you dear,missing teenaged delight...
Having wasted a Nebraska morn
For you my love,in shapeless form...
Finally knocked at the presiding cloud
Over the dark sky...made hoarse by dauntless shout...
With a fading ice all over me
Buzzing turbulence as propounded by bees...

Finally cracked my watch's glass
To move the arms by your remnant touch...
With the object of erecting a tomb
Of my receding pride's heirloom...

Finally...tossed away life's level crossing gate
Letting trains to me bifurcate...

Finally...made a precarious resolve...
To energize the deserted electric bulb...

Finally...
I decided only to live...
All your deferred podcast I decided to keep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...