finally...

Having spent a whole Cassiopeia night
For you dear,missing teenaged delight...
Having wasted a Nebraska morn
For you my love,in shapeless form...
Finally knocked at the presiding cloud
Over the dark sky...made hoarse by dauntless shout...
With a fading ice all over me
Buzzing turbulence as propounded by bees...

Finally cracked my watch's glass
To move the arms by your remnant touch...
With the object of erecting a tomb
Of my receding pride's heirloom...

Finally...tossed away life's level crossing gate
Letting trains to me bifurcate...

Finally...made a precarious resolve...
To energize the deserted electric bulb...

Finally...
I decided only to live...
All your deferred podcast I decided to keep...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How many times, love,

Still remember the day