Tuesday, May 8, 2012

when i live thee...as life...

Watching the green leaves
Fanned by the light and supersoft morning breeze...
And the rays of solar energy
Upon them as a reality...
And the shadow of the whole existence
Casting innumerable mosaic sense
On the grassy field below
Like a light and magic pyro-art show...
I find you my dear...
Like another just born year...
Like another day taking me to the summit
Of eventuality...of another birth...
-A possible reincarnation of me...

Watching the movement of rhymes and reasons...
Running around with some kind of precision...
Performing works,assigned and unassigned...in their daily momentous motion...
I find you there again...
Written indelibly on every grain
Of life spread wide...vast...
Of life taken forward every single day thus...

You , I think, my reincarnation
You, I wonder, my life's potion...
I drink thee my love...my life...
I live thee...through happy hours and strife...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...