Wednesday, May 30, 2012

summer dream...

Even if the heat remains such
A scorcher...filling roads with only irrevocable dust...
Even if the earth comes with cracks open...
Ponds lose water...a big blast furnace or a microwave-oven...
Even if the asphalt by heat waves simmer...
And visions of spring get eroded by the cruel summer...

I know...all these are only signs
Of big Cumulonimbus clouds inspired
Gathering somewhere...filling dotted lines
Of hopes and wishes of a great deluge...
I know...my city is going to face it huge...
Sooner or later it would sweep
All the dusty, rusty, sweaty dreams kept underneath...
The parched soul...the cracked heart...
The lips thirsty slightly apart...

I know...it would be raining soon
Making my city-lights whole night croon
I know...it would be a hail storm...
Fahrenheit scales would find tiny icicles formed
Across the streets now so full of dust
Across minds devoid of lust...






No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...