Monday, May 21, 2012

reinvention of my prose...by your music...

One evening
For a metro ride
You to me sent the invite...
And I came to sit
Vis-a-vis you by the setting sun lit
And watched you...

Just you I watched
By you I got torched...
Like a sanguine river
I rowed up and down with fever...
One evening
In a metro fast
Gliding up the stream
Of my youthful lust...

Felt like touching your secrets
My eyes your cliffs only met...
Felt like savoring your all
Into you I took a mighty fall...
One evening
In a metro cubicle
Into your crevice
I the voyeur fell...

You said nothing-
You just sat up close-
With a promise of music
You reinvented my banal prose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...