Sunday, May 6, 2012

on a highway nocturnally broad...

I,the knight of the day ,drove
Through the highway by the grove...
And she by me belted to the seat
Slept off...god knows when...
Only by side glance...
By some silent chance...
I saw her eyes shut...

Her eyelids trembled a bit...
By me...belted as she was to the seat...
And the circular orb of moon...
On her sleeping face wrote a tune...
Of going back secure and sound...
By the wayside where few minutes back her me found...
Tired...distressed...fatigued...
I drove the highway big...
The night would be surely long...
But the sleeping babe with moon on her as a song...

I slept not...
I drove...
The highway so nocturnally broad...
The headlamp cast twin columns of light
On the highway dark descended bright...
The glass of the windows on her did leave...
Sighs of tiredness as sometimes she heaved...
Secured and saved she slept
By strings of silvery dreams perhaps draped...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...