your tears kill me...invisibly...

Keep those drops of glass
Within your eyes dear...
For when you let them fall such
My blue sky get smeared-
By thickest black bleakest smoke
And my throbbing sense of that reddened pump gets choked...

Feel like I am losing all
From light undertaken a free fall
To the fiery molten burning feel
As if by your tears you me kill...

O what a terrible way is it to die
By glass balls from your eyes...
O what a strange way to be dead
Killed by the tears you shed...

Will it be really a happy sight?
Killing me with no apparent marks of fight?
Will it be a just cause
To put my heart to an eternal pause?

So...don't cry dear...
For your fall of glassy tears
Kills me invisibly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like sleepy , a lullaby...

The warm wintry sun and we