Tuesday, April 24, 2012

That would surely be a drastic note Coming out from my choked up throat...

Haven't written any letter
To you...but kept
Several alphabets
Here and there...
On the sofa, divan, chair...
Kept them scattered
As if they didn't matter...

Haven't composed a singular song
For you...but tunes did throng
At my disc player's lens
On my barbed wire fence...
Kept them there nonchalant
As if no meaning they to me nowadays send...

But when you would come with your meandering gait
My alphabets scattered would with the stray tunes mate
Then they would together be a song
Stretching the rubbery time infinite long...

Then perhaps all meanings would descend
Like silver flakes from the moon crescent
Then would once the hoofs of horse me plough
My insurmountable highs would meet with sharp troughs...

That would surely be a drastic note
Coming out from my choked up throat...





No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...