Thursday, April 5, 2012

treading the same...only the gale changed everything...

Sometimes some roads appear known
A too known thing
Which fail to bring newer hopes
Though the familiar designs
Carrying familiar signs
Help me to reach my destiny
Without worries any...
But there's nothing for me to get the touch of excite
Out of known, familiar sights...

But...
When the western sky is red...
And a storm is going to shed
All my leaves on the floor...
I stand there at the opening of the road
With all my physical, impetuous load...

I stand for some time before I tread
Towards that same known road that me led...
To known territory of exfoliation
Leaving my leaves one by one while in motion...
They fall off in ones and twos
They fall off on my Monday blues...
As if they are to be felled-
When a strong gale
From the Arabian sea
Reach me with full force to tell
That my exfoliation would happen again
And it is very much part of the life's eternal chain...
Of death and rebirth
Of decay and renewal of mirth...

So I walk on
The road all known
Only the gale changed the set
Through the storm a new life me get...
For my leaves fallen just fly
By the wings of the gale losing my ties...
For the dust and smoke burst loose
Fill the known road with new hues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...