Monday, April 16, 2012

when two candles meet...

How that could have been?
If you to me the light of cool candle bring?
If you would drip drop by drop
On me a speck of luminance soft?

 How that could have been?
If you like a light stream
Fall on me straight on my heart
Your spotlight just where my dreams fall apart?

How that could have been?
If you on me like a passageway lean
And show me the ways to the inner light
Where another candle glows by day and night?

How that could have been?
If you throw away your earthly screen?
And come to me all bare...sans dress
To collapse my all in your sweetest embrace?

Perhaps then we both would melt
Perhaps wax on the floor could then be felt
Like a big pool of semi solid spread
Like an unison by temperature bred...





No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...