Sunday, April 1, 2012

Saturday night squall...

This squall...this sense of rain
After the dry hot and humid chain
Of restlessness like an upsurge
Sung for me a Saturday night dirge...
A Saturday night dirge...what a contrast
When I should with my glass
While the time away till the drops of wine last...

You came like a squall
Hitting against my glassy intoxicated wall...
And reminded me of our Nor'westerly leads...
In you when once I dropped my seeds...
Of dreams ,of hopes, of generation wide
Under the rains when our naked selves lied...

This squall...now that it carries away all
Dry leaves of last autumn caught midway in the fall...
This smoky dusty impossible vision
Hindering the progress of all automation...
Blinking lights, disarrayed streets...
Tenderly chaos how with memories meet...
Memories of you and me on the open terrace
Caught by the hints of outwardly mess...
O how every bit of us come with your Saturday night squall
Memories of your cherries pressed on my glassy wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...