Saturday, April 28, 2012

when you came as white pure...

When with Your white poster color
I woke this morn
And opening the glasses dark of sleepy window found
How You with freshly lit joy born...
I was with joy filled...
Your morn...white...wet...my earth
tilled...
And before I could embark
Choppy waters full of hungry sharks...
How You came to me fresh
You my whitest Goddess...

And I ran to You fast
You blooming open vast
Scenes from paintings of the century last...
I looked at You enthralled
Watching how dreams in shapes of watery drops You stalled
Upon Your leaves like in amber fixed
You me with Your drops of joy mixed...

Now on if I You seek
Every morn as soon as the sun peeps
Tell me...
Will You be there forever by my window?
Will You there be with Your whitest dream pure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...