Wednesday, April 25, 2012

a paradigm of a mind

At the sight of the pond with green top
I there by its bank stopped
Reminded of my school truant days
How leaves and red blossoms stray
Fell slow carried by the wind
On me how the beauteous sight gleamed...

Now the tree nowhere found
Leaves and red blossoms no longer me bound...
But looking at the water still
Sudden vision of the tree there sealed
With its red red blossoms afloat
On the water like strange little varied boats...

Methought then reflections how remain
Of images...ideas...and how they fleetingly train
Every moment of my fluid life
How the reflector mind me drive...
Thus the virtual infringes upon
Real it changes to thoughts often...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...