Monday, April 23, 2012

Black and white drops...

Last evening black and white
Photographically bright
Saw one street urchin
Running in the rain
Like a joyous sprite unfolding
On the wet hanging film...

Last evening my city took
The splendid black and white look
Water...lights...moving cars
All became soluble parts
Of the celluloid motion flashed
On my eyes as the rain lashed...

Last evening brought the old
Pictorial stories me behold...
Last evening was all copper
Images liquid filled my dropper...
Images in the name of God...
Images of standing architecture...

Images of slippery lane
Images of 'bar is open'...
And of shadows on fall
Of buildings ancient toll...

Black and white all in all
Came to me like a sudden call...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...