Sunday, February 14, 2016

Love, have i ever told you

Love, have I ever told you
How much I love you?
How much I had worked
Days nights and evenings
As they passed through me
Like beautiful waves of the sea,
How much I prayed for your words
Words which come only to move me forward
Words which could make me paint pictures
Words which can evoke the scriptures,
Words which can make me a short story
Words which can make me kneel at your glory,

Love, have I ever told you
how much I love you,
Love that can help me to withstand
The gales, the storms, the flood and sands,
Love that can make me love the self and all
Love that can make leaves to sprout in spring
Love that in late autumn misty sunshine brings,
Love that is true to all cuts and gores
Love that takes me after a voyage ashore
Love that is for a bud as potent
As it holds true for the remainder and the quotient,
Love that is fictional full of colors of mind
Love that is poetic all encompassing kind,

Love, have I ever told you
How much I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...