A look into Thine Eyes, is like being into a Paradise,

A look into Thine Eyes,
Is like being into a Paradise,
A look into Thine Eyes
Just simply keeps me blind,
Of all moving unmoving things,
Of all noises that this world usually brings,
I become deafened, dumb,
I leave this world, to be a tomb,
A look into Thine Eyes,
Is like my soul making me fly,
To another world, another space,
Where nothing moves, a stilled scene- picturesque,
Like a vale, running few miles wide,
And Thou there standing quiet,
And a few hills, mountains, greeting us
Shadows of them as we both think to trespass,
And a music quite cinematic
Both of us just there drink,
Like a wine that keeps us blessed,
As our eyes on each other's rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Like sleepy , a lullaby...

The warm wintry sun and we