Wednesday, October 30, 2013

You are not Urania, you are not one of those nine,

You are possibly not
Urania,
You are not one of those nine,

I know,

Still
When through the dusty hazy late evening road
I run,
Whizzing past cabs, buses,mini vans,
I know that lighted maze
Of urban scape
Actually paints your face,
In my bedazzled eyes,

And i look at my self,
With wonder and sense of atonement,
On the side mirror glass,

How through the wintry mist I pass,
How in me a song raises,
How ignited sky illumines in phases,
How dust in me falls to kiss the dust,

And I think life's poetry just,
I sing poetry of life just.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...