Monday, October 21, 2013

Sometimes I get myself lost in my own writes...

Sometimes I get my self lost
In my own writes,
Nay!
Not in self glory or pride!
Never!
But there alone in those pages
Written by me,
I find you,
There in those leaves
Strewn all over me,
I find you,
There in those never ending lines,
The morns,
The afternoons,
The evenings,
The nights,
The dawns,
I find you,
There in those streets, lanes, bylanes,
Temple yards,
Playgrounds,
Parks,
Skies,
Flowers,
Bed covers,
Ink pots,
Horse shoe trails,
Hill tops,
I find you,
As my garment
Of soul
And
Velocity catches me,
Then,
For
Leaves more I find get blown
By hurricane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...