Sometimes I get myself lost in my own writes...

Sometimes I get my self lost
In my own writes,
Nay!
Not in self glory or pride!
Never!
But there alone in those pages
Written by me,
I find you,
There in those leaves
Strewn all over me,
I find you,
There in those never ending lines,
The morns,
The afternoons,
The evenings,
The nights,
The dawns,
I find you,
There in those streets, lanes, bylanes,
Temple yards,
Playgrounds,
Parks,
Skies,
Flowers,
Bed covers,
Ink pots,
Horse shoe trails,
Hill tops,
I find you,
As my garment
Of soul
And
Velocity catches me,
Then,
For
Leaves more I find get blown
By hurricane.

Comments

  1. Thank you for any other great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of
    info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the look for such information.

    Here is my blog uk payday today

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Like sleepy , a lullaby...

Still remember the day