Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A beautiful evening, like a dream

A beautiful evening,
Came when I sat
By myself
On a bench,
Resting legs
After doing a lot of running
With the kid,
'I am going to take a ride on that see-saw...'
The kid said and ran,
I got a chance
To sit on the bench,
By my self,
And a beauty came to me
As an evening,

The moist breeze
Drizzled into my ears
Carrying me to several light years far,
Like a dream
Almost,

The cries of the children
Came singing too
At that moment,
Their shouts,
Their laughter,
Their hurried steps,
-all converged to add to the blessedness
Of the evening,
A beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...