Friday, October 25, 2013

Love, I want to You to live, in my wandering soul deep,

Love,
I want You to live
In my wandering soul deep,
Where paintings stay,as immortal as art,
Where alphabets come together to join all who have fallen apart,
Where eyes become all hearts' sublime song,
Where poetry rises and dips in all, all day, all night long,
Where tears of all, You wash down through wonderment,
Where You fill all, with poems colored dense,

Where astounded all can only be, blessed by Your divinity,
Where inspired all can happen, enchanted by Your time~space frame,
Where devout all can become, blessed by Your wine awesome,

Love,
Give me that color,
So that I can color you,
With my wandering hues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...