Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Come stai? Isabella mine?

Isabella...
Come stai?

If you ask me the same...
i wish i could tell you in details
Where a traveler me is roaming
In which land he has found clouds with poesy only foaming
And which land sublime carries the most beautiful feel
And where i have discovered myself so young...like a kid
And where a grand ol' man i have accidentally met...
And so many other exuberant things...
Happening relentless...
Within...
And without...

Remember...
Once talked about
The Inceiver...

And another morn
When you were so sad
Seeing me packing my bag...
We discussed marvels and diamonds
Fallen across the horizon
Of life...
Remember...
Dear Isabella mine?

i wish i could just rush to you
And tell you everything...
In all details..hiding nothing...
Opening my heart...
my mind...
my journeys to every possible kind...
diving deep...
running horizontal...
And also flying
A kind vertical...

Wish dear Isabella mine...
Tell you every thing jumping with joy...
And wish to see your those kind soft heavenly eyes...
For which i time and again living die...
And live more...
Only to be at your Port Alba shore...
To get that smell of pizza and cappucino...
To get under that Dante standing tallest casting a shadow
Of bliss...
And to get that feel of your beauteous touch...
Your struggled face...
Your white and pink dress
Blowing in the wind by that sea...

Wish i could just be there...
By your side at that park fair...

Wish i could leave everything
And run to you dear with my spreading dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...