Sunday, May 26, 2013

A squirrel and a humming bird...

A squirrel running fast
With a nut held in his mouth shut
Met a humming bird...

'why in a hurry mate?'
The bird asked the fast
The restless busy body...
The squirrel...

'O got to carry
This food
For me and my family...'
The squirrel talked...fast...

'and you?'
The squirrel asked...
The bird
With white breast
And wings blue the deepest...

'well...
I am in search
Not for food though
But of Love...
Love that broadens me...
Helping me more
To flap my wings the fastest...
To also hibernate at one fifteenth of my normal state...
To love you...this tree...and that...
To love that birdling who had starved...
To love that angry unknowing cat
Who being enraged on me spat...
To love all my foes...
All enemies...
To love them more than you my friend...'

She said...
The tiny hummingbird blue
With white breast that only love did sew...

And the squirrel...
The boy...
The kid so innocent...
he just sat quiet
At the tiny blue bird's feet...
And thought...
'why not i give her an offering?'

And dropping the nut
he let it roll...
For the rows and columns of ants...
Whose little holes were filled by flood...
And who were living without food for long...

'hey..the nut got away...'
The hummingbird warned...
But the squirrel smiled...
'i got enough at my store...
i don't need really anymore...
But...i need you as my friend...
i need your hands to me extended...'

'O sure...
Sure...
Why not?'
Saying this the bird stretched her blue wings
And the squirrel upon them fell asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...