Sunday, June 2, 2013

an afternoon like this...and a death...again

'that love in your eyes
which makes me cry
with joy...
and makes me humble more
as if i have become a beggar...
as if i am penniless... having lost
every part of me...
in you...
for you...
that love has enveloped me so
that i just look at my beggarly state
and yet i live without unrest...
i search for nothing...
no gold mine...
i search for nothing
not even time
the lashings of which once
made me only run
from one end of the earth
to another end...'

he whispered to the afternoon sky
who came to plant a kiss
on his sleepy restive forehead
like a mother helping her child to sleep
and he with that prayer just closed his eyes...
he just closed his eyes...
so much peace she
his love
had sent to him...
so much of Hope she
had showered...
that he embraced sleep...
with an ease...
he died with an ease...
he died youthful
sure...
he died by dreams lured...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...