Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dear , wish I could be, a Valentine...Jimmy by name...

Dear Isabel
Wish I could you tell
A story
Of mine
Based loose
On a God
Jimmy alias Ralph
A sacrifice...
A man...
A valentine!

Wish I could unlock
Doors of all
Kept locked
Without any reason
And by doing that
I find a Ben
To take me not to prison
But ...
Wish
Ben
Would just be good
To my side he stand and brood
Over to create...
Rephrase..rediscover...
A better bigger wider deeper...
World
Time
Space
And
Love
As red as a pure white dove-
A pathetic fallacy
Of Peace...
A state sans malice...

Dear
Wish I could be
A man...
A Jimmy
As Porter wrote...
Once
Burning His Godly soul
And black boots
Shiny...
A glistening scope...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...