Saturday, June 22, 2013

For you...from me... a billet doux morn...

Dear...
Said I am Frances...
And you are Isabel mine...
And once thought of me as Jason
And you Pamela...
Then tried compare you
With a tree ...
A sapling of a mahogany...
Then you an ocean deep blue n green
- my monsoony spring
me imagined taking sleep there...
In your brown black italian hair
me smelt jasmine...
And green sensuous lavender...
Bene...
me thinks there were nothing such in
The world of galaxy series
Or cloudy notes..,
Or even in any space defined definite
To hold you...
Your all...
Your smiles...
Your divine call
Which keeps me awake from morn to night
To the next morn...
There is nothing such dear
Amigo mio...
There is only awakening.,.
And shutting down...
There is only birth
And death..,
In you
Within you...
Within me... too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...