Saturday, June 29, 2013

Ma fille...a morn...

O this morn
So cool and cloudy
Reminder like acts
Of you...
Ma fille...
A sweet little girl mine...
Like a cascade flowing
Showing me the sense
Of music
How waterborne
Rippled
And
I a traveler
Feel
The down melt
Of soul...
For you
Ma fille...
A  little girl mine
And me growing gracefully old...

Had I been
Charles
I would have your hands
On mine would temp file like hold
And sing...
A dream...
'Ce jour que
J'appre`hende ou` tu nous quitteras...'

And perhaps
Like this cloudy morn
Your eyes would then
Be full of moisture
A vapour...
As if you would then be holding on...
In you a departing song...

And
Me like your unknown non biological
Progenitor
Weep
As if
You were my girl...
Ma fille...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...