Friday, March 22, 2013

way to heaven... and being the child...

the moment i hear your flute
early morning
every day
i feel like getting stripped
of my all...
a sheer emptiness engulfs me
and i surely take the road to heaven
the road so pure and vacant
white blossoms lined
and i feel robbed of my everything...
my present...past...
even dreams of futurity
money... cars...
online shops selling brands
cards and poker games...
i think i lose my sense...
emptied...
void enveloping me...
i feel so naked...
like a child
just born...
looking at the world
a blurry dreamy vision...
still under his omniscient father's magical charms
smiling in wonder of lucid joy
and feeling quite at ease with his arrival...
O boy!
and fascinated the same
surprise and blessedness
working conjoined...

every morn
your flute
way to heaven brings
and i turn a child
naked pure curious and struck
with wonder and happy pleasure
i lie...
with legs playing with hands
self absorbed
and still having dreams of womb...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...