Tuesday, March 19, 2013

returning the water fairy...

If I have once found her
The fairy of water
From the deepest of the depth
Like a prolific percept
When the apocalyse befell
I left her the water fairy
In the deep
Buried under the sea
For the scourge and the curse above
Was too hard for her
to bear
I could see...

O I left her in the deep
And swam upward to face
The fire on the water and gasoline fume
And all the lampoons
Falling all over the place...

That way in the water
I laid the water fairy to rest
and sleep forever ignorant
of the unrest and the terrible contamination...

I just returned her to her safest home
where she could breathe easy
even left alone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...