Sunday, July 15, 2012

A valediction to her who crossed over me...

She crossed over
The street before my windshield...
My late night lover...
Her shoulder
Bare...slender strapped...
Waves there on her bosom lapped...
Her glittering dress...onion red...
Her eyes filled with passion unsaid...
She crossed over...
My late night dream...
Her hair dancing on her waist so slim...
Her move...her quick brisk walk...
Left on road red flowery marks...
And a few petals of that red...
Fell on windshield...and to me said
Not to stare at her long...
She...soon felt me, was just a mirage strong...
So I let her slip away in the dark
Like an extinguished valedictory spark...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...