Monday, July 23, 2012

the virgin stream...

The stream like a virgin flows-
alone ...beauteous ...with me on her tow...
through the meadows dark green...
the stream flows like melting crimson dream...

Half awake I follow her path
specially when the sun with her flirts...
Half asleep I also follow her path
when she from her womb to wizards gives birth...

The stream leaves ecclesiastical notes
for me which like little dots of light float...
Downstream the mist she carries to the end...
where she her virginity to the ocean temporarily lends...

And I am just kept forever amazed...
By her the stream I count my infinitely finite days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...