Sunday, June 10, 2012

walking the swinging bridge...

Walking across the stringed bridge
Hanging and swinging lucid
Sighted life in present tense...
Each step taken forward bent
The canopy a bit...a slight tremble...
Enough to cause me tumble
Down several feet straight
Into the gorge could have met
The dark face of doom unwept...

But the other end tempting quite
Whispered dreams of heavenly light
Into my soul...my heavy ragged boots
Like an undiscovered truth...
And I moved...

The stringed bridge hung still
But then got the feel
This present tense could only swing
And by doing so it could thrills to my past bring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...