Tuesday, June 19, 2012

evening...a part of being...

Another evening how descend
Smooth like a soft drizzle
Only for me a journey it meant...

Standing beside that singular tree
A branch following like a shadow of me...
A field filled by seasonal rain
A frog croaking persistently in vain...
A light from an advertisement board-
Dreamy voices penetrating ether poured...
A street getting slightly lazy
A glassy sight... trance like easy...
A melodramatic cry in between silence
A falling down to the deepest dense...
A smoky interlude like an eternal wait...
Another year of intoxicated fate...
Come to me like an exotic wine...

I believe its  magical effect
Can only be for none but mine...
And the more I am allowed to drink
The more in a dream I just sink...

More years God give me thus
Let me live through more evenings such...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...