Sunday, June 24, 2012

Atop...

'And the best part of this place...'
She continued lying down on the triangular edge of the terrace...
By me...looking up to the night sky
'Here cell signals don't work and...
You can think of it as a kind of cliff
From where you can jump-start a glide...'
She said...dreamy eyed...
while beside her I lied...
The sky looked like a dotted ceiling...
Threads of her soft hair probably
Flew towards my face...
I allowed them to caress
My soul and mind...
Below...much below
We both were sure
Life steadily might be on flow...
And cabs might be honking loud...
But we were both reluctant
To leave our flight with clouds...
We both chose to lie...
Under the open night sky...
So dark and pure...
Like the darkest form of disaster...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...