Saturday, June 9, 2012

awakening...

Every moment rolls of films spill
On gas stations, terminus, bazaars, crowded... till
I close my eyes to have a feel
Of the guitar strings somewhere in between
Windows displaying fashionable mannequins...
 Every moment words go up in air
Through mouths and chimneys of my city fair
Till I close my ears to greet
The silence hidden in noisy streets...
Every moment pictures are left scattered
As if they really for us not mattered
But closing down the externalities
All the sounds, snaps,words come together to please
Me... like they are reborn with new hopes
They supply my life saving dope...
And I live and thrive...
In this buzzing beehive
Without really doing anything...
Just then the darkness becomes so blinding...
And the noiselessness becomes really deafening...



No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...