Wednesday, June 13, 2012

being incapable...

Don't know how to put it...
Can all feelings be by words lit?

For example...a sky apologetic...
A glass with opaque vision...
 Or the smell of a cross
Between lavender and Venezuelan moss...
 Or a sense of time
Fleeting fleeing like a rolling dime...
 Or you
The full sense...
A complete comprehensive view...

 Don't know...
How to put it all...
My words remain dwarfed
By your shadows tall...

Sorry...
I'm incapable...
To fill pages with the bass and treble
Of  every part of my small life marked indelible
On my mind...
 Incapable me...gosh...
Can't you in words bind...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...