Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Recluse...

Don't you me call back
losing myself from the beaten track
Now that I'm lost seemingly
Into the woods full of scented trees
with barks upon which
The Angel had fables of life wished
Several centuries ago at stone age
Far removed from hemlock days...

Don't you me call
Now that these green trees tall
Cast magical wonders upon my soul
And dreams upon me like a continuum fall...
And I lose my possessions all...
My favored linen...cotton wear
My happy moments...sad tears...
My stolen heart...broken glass jar
My pinings innumerable for that gold plated star...

Don't you me call back
Despite knowing I lost my track...
Leave me as a vagabond of past
Leave me... sinking in misadventures...
Leave me as I slowly merge
With the pictures of woods...trees...as they upon my eyes emerge...

The deep dark forest is about to me swallow
My gravest mind...my sleepy hollow...
Leave me here to be fully consumed
Now that I got that source of lively tune...

Don't you me call back
Lost in forest I got my track...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...