Thursday, October 7, 2010

have i ever?

Hey!
Have I ever thanked you?
No?
Then its the time, I think,
To give back all that you've given me...

All those listless hours of waiting,
All those sleepless beds,
And the stroll down the mist filled path,
And the smell of the gandharaj in bloom,
And the memories of songs bejeweled by your tears,
And the dreams woven on kantha stitch sarees,
And the raindrops pattering on tin roof,
And pieces of paper torn off hastily with a flushed face...

Believe me,
I want to give them all back,
Exactly the way they came to me,
With you,
Without you even!

All I need a big envelope,
A real big one,
Perhaps as big as the milky way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...