Thursday, December 13, 2012

the warrior's way...to sainthood...

Well... led a life upto twenties
chasing guns and pink panties
a warrior was I...wild...reckless...
and women dropped to me like lost necklace...
or sometimes as offerings by the kings
under whom I served and did trophies bring...
then Beth came from no where
Mild...observant...soft...benign like a mother...
Never felt to chase her...dont know why
In her eyebrows were hidden tears and sighs...
orphan as she was without family
but got a strong overwhelming personality...
a virgin by face and eyes and demeanor...
she carried in her robes a sad sad lore...
and I chose to keep my head down to her
Couldn't look up to her eyes demure...
then a civil war of a kind broke loose
Swords and harpoons like lavish rain flew...
My wild wild warrior self rose to shine
Heads fell on streets like rolling dimes...
And someone told me Beth was caught
Heard in the melee some bastard sought
her to satisfy his carnal desire
My eyes were filled with hot charcoal fire
I flew to the spot and by a single stroke
killed the devil his breath choked...
But Beth ...being what she was made of
Her breath panting and she sobbed
and asked me to shun the fight
pleaded me to leave the sight
of gory battles and too much of blood
in her eyes saw how tears could flood
a warrior's merciless subhuman heart
She asked me to my ways part
with fights and battles and beheading course
she taught me to seek God's ways and remorse
fell on me like never it did on anyone
changing me from a warrior wild to a pious man...
Beth did it all by her smiles and eyes
which showed me to makeout His Holiness in blue sky
and green patches of life so vast
Beth removed my valour and lust...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...