Monday, December 10, 2012

a prayer to Him

let me be free
O God Stand before me
And place your sweetest softest hand
on my shoulders which are drooping down
and flash that your smile so blessed
Let your halo burn my flesh
and transmute me into a soul
Send me that fire to brave the biting cold...
Let your robes so white and soft
on my face with soothing feel drop
and give balms to my parched and broken heels
for I have walked far and the journey kills...
O God pull me up from the pit of uselessness
Make light of the mountain that my heart press
and help me to stand like a man who had seen
the worst and the best through your blinding dazzling beam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...