Tuesday, December 4, 2012

obituary to a simple unknown woman...

Today is a special day
for me...since two thousand and three...
for today I lost one of keys
to my original home...
the warmth of that womb...
that not only supplied liquid hope
and food through pipes and chords...
today is my day...
only mine perhaps
to lie down at the feet of Lord
and pray the whole day...
to cleanse my all impurities
to purge and burn
to sanitise...
to disinfect...
today is my day to have a tryst with fate...
one more time
since two thousand and three...

Mother!
stay right there with me...
as you have been
all these years without being seen...
like a smell of flower of the morn...
like an incense stick relighted...reborn...
like a smile with ambrosaic spell
like a bed time story that from your mouth oft fell...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...