Thursday, November 15, 2012

Doing the Christ...

You said
Getting philosophical on you
creeped you out...
Yes! I agree...
I do get into wider spectroscope
sometimes...nowadays a bit too often...
that's a sure tequila shot
tangy...lemony...burnout...
into me singing doubts
smooth...
lemons never tasted so sweet
ever in anyone's life I bet!

okay...
okay...
I guess...
before I again deviate
into some philosophy esoteric
lets do some thing very basic...
like...errr...
a horse ride?
no?
eh...okay...
Then let me be the Christ!
yeah!
The undisputable irreversible Christ...
That way standing on the mean beast
I could get myself kissed
all over me by the breeze...
of the night having the scent of a new bride...
coy...opulently ornamental shape...
flowers on the bed...
Yeah!
I do the Christ!
Standing on the booming thing all right...
and spreading those arms like wings...
a Christ balanced on wheels...
a do or die stuff...
Now it has got no mumbo jumbo
of any Aristotle or Plato!
Right?

Hey!
Still you creep?
Why?
Dying in doing is a beautiful thing!
But onething...I divulge ...
Nay!
No Victoria's Secret!
Just in case you missed...
The philosophical gibberish
is also here in this act...
Being Christ is not just a pictorial fact...
It is shooting my nerves to the full...
It is like experiencing the jaws of death cool!
An act to face it like that tv show...
for me it is however without security rope!
There is also a kind of philosophy in it...
I leave it for you to dig it deep...
Meanwhile...
I do Christ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...