Thursday, November 1, 2012

A farmer's tale...

Being a farmer
I was duty bound
To till the land
And plough
Remove weeds
And sow...
Yeah...
I was duty bound...
But as I ran
My plough
In dark
In shine
I fell in love with the land
Thought the land to be mine...
For when the first plants
Of my brokeback toil
Came out of the soil
And they nodded blithe
In the southern breeze
I just looked at them
Without cease...
I just ran my fingers through them
Caressed them...
And cried for them...
They also seemed so happy...
They giggled...
They wriggled...
They danced...

Till
Merchants came
With trucks...
And they were taken away
But for a price...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...