Saturday, August 18, 2012

my mad girl...

Your green android dreams
were there lying on the table it seemed...
It was just one of your half read days
fifty shades of mind on the coverpage...
and a hairclip black with stone studs...
and a picture on the wall of tulip buds...
and there your brown leather bag
with your toiletries surely stuffed...
lipsticks...pollen grains...liners black...
and there on the desk I also discovered...
a few lines written by you on a file cover...
'O My restless mind bestow peace
O You my tormentor give me a kiss...'
I looked and read those lines several times
written in red they just in me chimed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...