Monday, August 27, 2012

I know...yes...i know...

Yes...I have faltered
But I know the course of stream can never be altered...
Yes...I am in a confounded mess
But I know fully how all these years
Poetry in you I desperately traced...
Yes...I know it all...
Where I rose...
And where I did fall...
Where and exactly at what hour
I know the smell of gandharaj flower
Encapsulated me...my soul...my pages of write...
And when did the moon shine on the water bright...
I know...yes...
I know...

I know what you sought in me...
And when the first birth of hidden poetry
Rushed you to the labour room
With happy face...closed eyes...full of satiety...
I know...
Yes...I know...

When you bit the end of your pen...
When you threw away your phone with disdain...
And which night became dawn
Washed completely by your sobs...
And which days you returned
With tired tears and yawns...
I know...
Yes...I know...

When you coiled your end of hair...
When you called me 'An intolerable liar'...
When you termed me 'A fugitive'...
I know it all dear...please believe!

I know what it meant to stop at a lane
And what effect could cause a whistle of a train
In the night most dark and somewhat eerie...
I know what I put into your bosom to carry...
Heavy sighs...hot lead feels...
Sudden going back...envelopes unsealed...
I know...
Yes...
I know it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...