Saturday, January 29, 2011

waiting for the finale...

Forget all dear!
As the night turns to dawn,
Just hold me tight on your bosom,
To make me part of your misty morn;

I know you are tired,
Age seeping through your veins,
But just let me die young,
On your lovely embrace;

I know you are enraged,
Unable to forget the past,
But hold me tight dear once,
Till the short night lasts;

You might be feeling hateful,
Sleeping with an enemy like me,
Believe me, I never let you down,
Only a storm gripped the golden sea;

Time will have the final say,
Don't fret over things small,
Love remains undaunted,
Surviving the mighty Fall;

Still you can give me a kiss,
Or plant sleep into my eyes,
I wouldn't mind dying on your lap,
As the night rolls the dice;

A new dawn breaks the doom,
As my mind leaves me afloat,
On an empty cot, just you and me,
Like in marsh, a stuck-up country boat...

And somewhere the music will play,
'Last dance with Mary Jane'
And I will just lie happy,
Waiting for the dark to wane;



1 comment:

The State Funeral

At least they have given her The State Funeral With tongue cut,  She could not have spoken for  The rare award,  The police have done the th...